Sunday, November 8, 2009

My merged Panoramas




Boom there are my things of beauty. So you saw all the parts for the REXBURG STRAW MAZE.COM The other shot was pretty fun to take because the is a 360 degree shot. If you look at the far left and the far right you can see where they over lap a little bit. I played around with the saturation and the levels just a tad but nothing too major. I tried to make this into an HDR because I really liked out the clouds looked but it was really hard to try and get the 3 shots to line up, so I gave up. but I think this turned out pretty well.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Travis, I like the panoramic you took of the straw maze. I like how big the shot is, it gives a really big perspective. It's too bad the HDR didn't turn out, it would have been really cool.

Sharon said...

How sweet!! I really think the Pano of the straw maze is amazing. I like that it spells something! Good, creative shots! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

These look so good! I really like the colors! Good job!