Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 7th, 2009 Bannack Trip More edited


In The Jail: (HDR) 5:11pm; f/25, 4", ISO 800

Table: (In a house) 5:51pm; f/5, 1/50, ISO 800

Panorama of the Town:
(from the hill) 4:57pm; f/10, 1/250, ISO 800

Panorama in the Town:
(from the street) 12:04pm; f/20, 1/640, ISO 800

Hotel: (From the Street) 12:12pm, f/9, 1/160, ISO 800

These shots were a lot more fun for me to take and edit especially the panoramas. I have attempted to take panoramas before but not like this. I also made a slight HDR effect on the Panorama in the Town. I also did a ghost shot of me and but the HDR on that one as well. The window light on the table was amazing so I thought to put in this shot. I used a macro lens to take the shot of the hotel. Taking the pictures is only half the battle.

3 comments:

C.Y. said...

WOW Travis! That is an awesome HDR shot. I also really like your panoramas, they look great! I liked the angle of the hotel shot. Nice job!

Leianne Shepherd said...

I absolutely love your ghost shot! It's really nice. I also love the lighting of the desk it's beautiful! Great job!

Glen Turnbow said...

I like your In the Jail photo and your Panoramic photos. It is nice to see a variety with your panoramic photos.